Friday, January 4, 2013

2013!

The last year has seen a lot happen in my life. Graduated from college in May and moved out to the Boston area a month later.

It also saw much of my resolutions from last year finished. My bane blade was finished, as was my valkerie and leman Russ. However, a decision had to be made, and I'm afraid that one of my armies is on the chopping block.

With a revitalized interest in Chaos Marines and starting Warhammer Fantasy with Sarah, it's time to retire my space wolves so that I can focus my resources elsewhere.

The list of goals for 2013 is simple enough, considering all the loot I got for Christmas.

Finish the lizard men battalion, magnetize and complete the forge/mauler fiend, heldrake and convert the defiler I got as well. And while this is going on, focus on increasing my Imperial Guard both in terms of man power and mechinization.

No comments:

Post a Comment