Monday, November 26, 2012

Skinks! And the ancient Arcardian Pattern Leman Russ.

Finished the skinks from the Lizardman Battalion I received for my birthday. Blow guns and javelins all around!






And, while I was putting these little lovies together, I was also finishing up my newest Leman Russ. And by newest, I mean having been sitting around in the box for about a year and a half.

This was bought some time after GW changed kits over to the new Leman Russ, putting all the weapon options into regular games. So, keeping with that spirit, I made sure I could use every weapon option possible.

I magnetized the dozer blade and the turret hatch, allowing use of the famed Command Parsk!

I also took this oppurtunity to flex my conversion muscle, and tried my hand at the reverse style of Leman Russes. So, as follows, is my so called 'Arcardian Pattern' Leman Russ. It features a reverse style tread pattern, a hard, turret mounted Heavy Bolter (as opposed to 'hull' mounted on a standard Russ), along with a turret mount Heavy Stubber.










And there's no rest for the wicked! It'll be right back to the hobby tonight, with a squad of Lizardmen Saurons, the last of my Imperial Guardsman, and the second of two Vampire Count figures that'll be assembled.

More pictures to come! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment