Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Was lucky enough to receive several generous gifts for my recent birthday.

My lovely fiance, who gratiously accepts and feeds my addiction for Warhammer, got me the starter set for Lizardmen for WHFB, the new Forgefiend for Chaos Space Marines in WH40k, and the board game Descent- Journeys in the Dark.

We have been talking about starting up WHFB armies for the past few months, and I've always enjoyed the look of Lizardmen, being that they're very unique and don't have a playable counter part in the 40k universe.

And, of course, my age old army of Chaos Space Marines will be blessed with a new Warp Engine to use in their reign of terror across the Imperium.

We were lucky enough to pick up a near mint Heroquest set some months ago, and had a blast reliving our youths by playing that old favorite. And when we heard about Descent, we were naturally courious. So, picking that up will increase our board game collection as well.

Look forward to some Skinks in the near future, an update of the now finished Valkyrie, Icefyre, and, a top secret project that is currently in the works.

No comments:

Post a Comment